Apply to become an Agent
At Apsley college we work closely with our education agents and value the experience and contribution they bring to our international students.
As an Education agent for Apsley College, you are expected to:
• actively recruit students for Apsley College
• be familiar with our Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
• provide ongoing support to your enrolled students for the duration of their program
• comply with the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act and Agent Code of Ethics
• perform all your duties with honesty and integrity
Agent application Process
The following documentation is required as part of your application:
• company profile including information on owners, staff and description of services
• copy of your business registration/licence papers
• copy of current business insurance policies including public liability
• photographs of your business premises and staff
• relevant supporting documentation, in particular, student services offered
• evidence of professional memberships
• copy of promotional information provided to international students
You can submit your documents or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application cannot be considered until all required documentation is received.
Your application will be assessed and if successful, a formal agreement will be put in place.